Values and Ethos
Aim High Academy Trust is committed to inspiring, supporting and enabling all pupils to aim high, believe in themselves, achieve their full potential and develop the skills needed to succeed and enjoy life.
To achieve this, we will;
- Provide a positive and stimulating environment with a wide range of curriculum opportunities where each child feels happy, valued and safe.
- Develop a staffing compliment that can deliver exemplary teaching and learning across the academy and beyond, challenging individuals to become the best possible professionals they can be.
- Strive for excellence in all partnerships so that all our children, staff and academy communities benefit from exemplary practice and leadership.
- Act as a vehicle for enabling the sharing of best practice and economies of scale to be achieved across the Academy Trust.
As well as the above, children at an Aim High academy will, across their educational journey;
- Have access to a number of extended residential trips, including international trips.
- Participate in an extended outdoor classroom project (forest schools course).
- Participate in inter school Trust sporting festivals.
- Have access to one of our settings providing the additional 30 hours of free child care for 3 year olds.
- Have an opportunity to learn a musical instrument.
- Have access to a first class pastoral system that supports our most vulnerable young people.
Please see Aim High Academy Trust website for more information: